Terms and Condition
All rides are billed to the customer's credit card or corporate account numbers. Everyday Corporate Cars accepts the following cards: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. All credit cards attract a 5% credit card surcharge fee.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable:
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
Everyday Corporate Cars has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
Wait Time / Stop Time
Thirty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Forty Five minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time.
For all other reservations, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
Everyday Corporate Cars does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $10.00 per stop for maximum of 10 minutes, and changes will revert to Everyday Corporate Cars hourly rate after 10 minutes.
Cancellation and No Show Fees
Cancellation with less than TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24 HRS) NOTICE from scheduled pick-up time will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip. All other cancellations will be charged 20% processing fee.
A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price plus applicable waiting time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- Everyday Corporate Cars shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Everyday Corporate Cars assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the trip. All damages to the vehicle will be charged to the client credit card on file.
- A fee of $250.00 for each carpet or seat burns. Sanitation fee for vomiting is $250.00.
- Illegal drug use is prohibited by law. Consumption of alcohol by minors is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate any run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion of any rules or laws on the part of the client.
- Smoking is not permitted in all of our vehicles and is prohibited by law.
Everyday Corporate Cars RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DESCRETION OF Everyday Corporate Cars.